Cranbury College and Camelot Media Ltd are not responsible for the content of external links
This Privacy Statement describes what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
Specific details of the information we collect and how it is processed are found in our directory of Privacy Notices.
The contents may change so you may wish to check this page occasionally.
This version of our Privacy Statementis effective from 25th May 2018.
What are your rights
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. We will respond to you within 30 days after we have received any request (including any identification documents requested).
You have the right to:
1. Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you;
2. Correct and update your information;
3. Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it).
4. Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process the information.
5. Erase your information (or restrict the use of it), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process that information;
6. Transfer your information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine-readable format), where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information. Please see our Data Protection Policy for further information and for details of how to make a request.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
Identity of data controller: Cranbury College Postal address: Mark Hester, Cranbury College, Cranbury Rd, Reading, RG30 2TS Email: email@example.com Phone: 01189 376847 Our Data Protection Officer is Omnigov Limited and you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).The ICO’s contact details are below:
Postal address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0303 123 1113