WHY WORK FOR US?
We are a multi-site organisation which includes our College Road Site – Primary and Cranbury Road Site – Secondary. We have an Outreach Behaviour Support Team, offer medical tuition and have a Hospital Teaching Service based at Royal Berkshire Hospital.
Staff responses when asked ‘What are the school’s greatest strengths?’
- ‘Safeguarding and welfare of students’
- ‘Compassion, empathy and enthusiasm’
- ‘Flexible, creative and personalised approaches for all’
- ‘Outstanding outcomes for young people’
Cranbury College has recently joined the Maiden Erlegh Trust family of schools, whose motto is “schools for the community, schools as a community”. The aim for every school in the Trust, whilst espousing their values and ethos, and having a core of common policies and procedures, will serve its own community’s needs in a bespoke way and also create a feeling of community within its own school. In that way all the potential and talents of every child and every member of staff will be nurtured.
Being part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust also offers a range of career opportunities in its vibrant and successful schools. We are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements including part-time working and job-sharing.
Staff Wellbeing is very important to us. As a member of Maiden Erlegh Trust staff these are just some of the examples of how we show our appreciation to staff.
- We operate a system of ‘ME days’ allowing staff to request on additional day off per year to attend special events such as children’s sports days & graduations, family and friends' weddings.
- CPD is available for all staff at all levels.
- Free flu vaccinations are offered to all staff.
- Free eye tests are provided for eligible staff.
- Breakfast and lunch provided for staff regularly, including on many INSET days and as a thank you throughout the year.
We are always pleased to hear from people who want to join our team. If you feel as though you can make a contribution to Cranbury College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.